Friday, June 17, 2016

June 12th - first week of transfer in Fagaloa....






 The village we haven't been to yet because it's so far away...
It's so beautiful here....

I have no time again to email.....



This week was pretty hectic again.



Tuesday I got my companion but he is just a temporary companion because my real companion isn't here yet. He's a native and its been really tough but its been good at the same time. NO English is spoken but man does he snore....

Wednesday we went and got familiar with one of the wards we cover.  Everyone is members except for two families and they're the pastors for the other churches. We still haven't had time to visit one of the wards we cover. It's soo far away...

Thursday I woke up with a horrible headache. I think it's because I haven't been able to get any sleep because my companion snores soo loud.

Friday we had zone coference. One thing was pretty funny. President came up with a new thing that if the church is paying for your mission and you're disobedient, he'll cut your monthly pay. Then all the natives started asking how much he would take off... Just be obedient and you won't have to worry about it!!!  That made me laugh.

Saturday and Sunday we had stake conference. An area seventy came out both days to speak and he was really good. He talked about a lot of things that will help Samoa and the Samoan people.  It was really great.



I have to go!! Everything is great! I love and miss you all!



Fagaloa!


The photo is the one village we haven't been to yet. It's pretty small and far. I've heard the chapel is just a faleo'o (the one with poles and no walls) so that's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment