Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29th...I'm getting transferrred!







I bought an 'ie (pronounced eeaaa) that is for Mothers Day.  If I could send a package I would send a bunch of different kinds of these things. Everyone wears them and they're all different.

Malu!!


Hello!!



I'm getting transferred!!! I never thought I would leave this place. It's going to be really hard to say goodbye to all these awesome people who have made me feel very loved. It's going to be hard to top Faleasi'u that's for sure.  I'm getting transferred to Fagaloa (Fagaloa Bay). It's on the northeast side of the island. I will cover two wards and a branch. It's flippin beautiful but there aren't many people there so we'll see how that goes. I get a car! a Hyundai Tucson because its a pretty big area!!
My companion is a Samoan from California. He started in January but went home for a little bit because he got sick. I've heard good things about him and I'm really excited.



Our baptism with Malu went really well. He's a very humble, quiet guy. Sometimes I feel badly that he doesn't talk more but I know there are people like that and he is just more shy. Other than the baptism, not much happened this week. On Saturday night after the baptism, we went to do a lesson with one of our investigators and she had said she was going to make us food. They prepared sooo much food. We had chicken but they bbq'd it and took the bones out. It was so nice not having to worry about bones!



On Wednesday I'll be leaving. The next couple days are going to include saying goodbye and taking pictures so I know you'll be happy about the picture part.



I'm really excited to get to my new area and explore. Oh and I get a car because the area is bigger than my whole district here in Faleasi'u.



Hope all is well back home!!







No comments:

Post a Comment