Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 7th - an awesome week & a baby named Justin Sterner




Where we proselyted on Friday

This week was really awesome. We met a lot of new people who seem to be pretty interested in what we're teaching, so that's exciting. We called the bishop in a ward we haven't been able to meet with yet and he told us there are three people who want to take the lessons and learn about the gospel... so we'll be on the look out for them tomorrow.



Tonight we have a dinner/meeting with President Hannemann, his wife, the APs and the two stake presidents in our zone - so that should be really cool.



Our investigator "P" who is going to get baptized next weekend, well...his wife just gave birth to a baby boy.  His name??  Justin Sterner Pika. They wanted to name him after me because he sees this as a turning point in his life.  I've heard of people naming their kids after missionaries but I never thought it would happen to me - haha. I'll just have to make sure I live a life that makes him happy he shares my name.




Justin Sterner Pika......



We have three marriages this Saturday for people we are teaching.  It's really cool. 



We have high goals for the zone this month and we're all working hard to achieve them.  I'm having the best time. 



Have a great week. Alofa atu!



 sunset


 
This is our chapel. It's probably one of the nicest in all of Samoa.  As you can see, it's beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment